As parents, have you ever wondered what your kid does at school? Apart from just going there, does he learn valuable stuff? How can one monitor its child’s progress & make him/her more efficient & effective in studies?
Hac Humble has got you covered. Humble ISD is very proud to offer the parents a convenient & easy to manage a way to monitor their student’s progress online. The Home Access Center (HAC) is considered a one-stop portal to view your children’s attendance record, schedule, classwork, report cards, progress reports, registration information, & much more.
This is a great application for teachers who can do all the above from one account even though they have multiple students. With Home Access Center Humble, parents & students can be relieved about their progress & streamline all their work through one platform, integrating all work & making it organized. It also helps parents & guardians to monitor their children.
Home Access Center Humble: For Parents & Guardians
It’s normal to be concerned about your child given his academic progress. Parents pay a substantial amount of fee to educate their children from the best institutes, hence, it is their right to know about their progress.
Hac is providing a great facility to the parents & guardians who can easily make their accounts on Hac humble & monitor their progress. It is a great way to track the progress of children & help them where needed.
Home Access Center Humble: For Students
This is a great application for educational institutes such as schools, colleges, universities, & other private institutes. Normally, it is a tedious task to get all the data from one place of corresponding students. Hence, Hac allows you to create an account & enter all the student information there for easy tracking in the future. Teachers & concerned personnel can easily access all the stored information within a click.
Humble Hac Login Procedure
There are a series of simple steps which will allow you to create an account on Hac Humble. Follow the below steps accurately to easily create an account.
- At the bottom of the Hac Humble website, click on the Home Access Center button.
- Now, set up your account by entering your username & corresponding password.
- Enter the data required such as your personal identification information. This data should be in alignment with the parent/guardian information present in the student’s enrollment form.
- After going through all the steps & confirming, you will receive a confirmation mail.
- In case you don’t receive an email, you should contact the registration office to verify your email address & receive the email.
- Check the email in the spam or junk folder. After opening the email, click on the provided link to proceed further with the login process.
- Now, there will be a question asked to you. Answer the question accurately without providing any false information & click continue after that.
- Your account has been created. Now enter your login credentials to log in to your Hac Humble account.
- After entering the details correctly, you will be logged in to the Home Access Center.
- Click continue & you will be able to view all the necessary information of your students such as progress reports, report cards, attendance, etc.
You can set up HAC Alerts from my alerts option or Classwork page.
Course: Average permits email/push mobile alerts to be sent given your homework course averages.
Classwork: Permits email/push mobile alerts to be sent in light of your homework task grades.
Set Up Alert from Classwork Page
Check the ‘Alert me’ box over the classwork details option. To get alerts from averages below a specific rate, enter the number (1-100) close to underneath. To get alerts from Above a specific percentage, enter the number close to the above-mentioned. Enter entire numbers as decimals are not permitted & considered. To get an alert for all averages no matter what their level, leave the two fields clear.
Set Up Alert from My Alert Choice
Utilize my alerts choice to access and change the ready settings you might want to get for your student. To see this page, move your pointer over your username in the HAC standard then, at that point, select my alert.
To get alerts from averages below a specific rate, enter the number (1-100) close to beneath. For receiving alerts from Above a specific percentage, enter the number close to the abovementioned. Enter entire numbers as decimals are not permitted & considered. To get an alert for all averages no matter what their level, leave the two fields clear.
To keep your secret word secure
At the initial step what you need to do is to keep your passcode secure, don’t use very easy-to-guess passwords, like your kid’s nickname, toy, favorite meal, or birthdate. In the Confirm New Password field, enter your new passcode once more. A dark spot will show instead of each character you type. Click Change Password and enter another password. Your password has been changed successfully.
A Few Last Words
That’s all from our side regarding Hac Humble. Read all the guidelines before creating an account there. Furthermore, it is better to encourage students & motivate them to work harder rather than punishing them & blaming them for their failures. Comment down below your views.
Read more interesting articles at Blogging Fort