If you’re looking for a simple solution to upload Windows Live Mail files to Office 365, look no further. Then stay up to date with this blog. We present both a manual and an automatic way for migrating EML to an Office 365 account in this article.
EML is an electronic mail file extension that is saved using the Internet Message Format protocol. Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, and others are among the email clients that support it. Users are, however, shifting their attention to more versatile platforms as technology advances. Several people desire to convert EML into Office 365 accounts as a result of this.
One of the most well-known web-based cloud email clients is Office 365. Contacts, tasks, calendars, bookmarks, and notes are all available from within your inbox. It enables people to access their emails at any time and from any location.
Why do People opt for an Office 365 Account?
Office 365 is a cloud-based email service that lets users send and receive emails from any location at any time.
Microsoft’s Office 365 is largely recognized as more reliable and beneficial to consumers than other similar programs.
It consolidated all of your attachments into one place, eliminating the need to search for files. You have the choice to preview, share, upload to the cloud, or send it again.
It enables users to securely and transparently manage their email accounts.
It allows you to share your draught with others before sending it out.
Methods for Transferring Windows Live Mail Files to Office 365
We will provide you with two options. The professional approach is the first, while the manual approach is the second. You can upload an EML file to Office 365 using one of these two techniques.
# Professional Method for Migrating Windows Live Mail Files to Office 365
Using the EML Converter Tool, you may seamlessly import EML files into Office 365 without losing any information. You can send one or many EMLs to O365 at the same time. Let’s take a closer look at the gadget.
What is the utility’s role in this?
- First and foremost, the software may be downloaded with a single click.
- Second, the software gives you the ability to choose between two options: Select Files/Select Folders.
- In the third step, select the files you want to convert from EML to Office 365 format.
- Then choose a file format for saving from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the language you require.
- To back up all user accounts, select the I am admin checkbox.
- You will receive a confirmation message once the conversion is complete.
- Finally, inspect the Office 365 file in the area where it was produced.
# How to Upload EML Files to Office 365 Manually
There is no direct way to manually import EML into Office 365. Keep in mind that PST files work with all versions of Outlook and can easily import Office 365 accounts. You must convert EML files to PST format before manually importing the PST file into your Office 365 account.
Step 1: Convert EML files to Outlook PST format.
- Start WLM on your computer.
- Select Export Email >> Email Messages from the drop-down menu.
- Select Microsoft Exchange and then click Next.
- On your screen, you’ll see a confirmation notice; click the OK button.
- Then choose the folders and files you want to move from WLM to Office 365.
- The EML to PST conversion procedure will begin, and a progress report will be displayed.
- You will receive a completion notice after the conversion is complete.
- Then select the Ok option.
Step 2: Add a PST file to your Office 365 account.
- You will receive a PST file, which you must then import into your O365 account.
- Run the program and connect it to your Office 365 account.
- Create a new job to upload data to the Office 365 Azure storage location given in the job name on the Import page.
- The network upload SAS URL should then be saved and copied.
- The Azure AzCopy tool is available for download and installation.
- Use the command prompt to upload the PST to Office 365 using the Azcopy program.
- Create a CSV file containing mailbox information.
- Create a PST import job to import and validate the CSV file.
- After that, you can use Office 365 to import PST files.
Manual Method Limitations
There are some drawbacks to using the manual method. It has already been established that there is no direct way to import Windows Live Mail files to Office 365. The procedure of converting EML to PST from PST to Office 365 is first performed, and then the process is repeated. It’s also a lengthy and exhausting procedure. There’s a good chance you’ll lose data in the process.
The Final Word
Finally, we looked at how to manually import EML files into Office 365 as well as how to automate the process. Aside from that, we talk about the drawbacks of manual techniques. You can also use the tool to upload your batch EML file to your Office 365 account without any technical knowledge. Choose the most appropriate method for you based on your requirements.