The Global Patient Portal Market is a web-based application that is linked to electronic health records and enables patients to access their details. Patients can share their health records and speak with one another remotely. The market is growing as a result of factors such as increased EHR use and government rules mandating the maintenance of health records.
Download Free PDF Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/patient-portal-market
The Center for Patient and Consumer Engagement, the Society for Participatory Medicine, the Association for Patient Experience, the Institute of Patient and Family Centered Care, the Patient Engagement Advisory Committee, and the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) are a few primary and secondary sources consulted in preparing the patient portal market report.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (United States), McKesson Corporation (United States), athenahealth, Inc. (United States), Cerner Corporation (United States), eClinicalWorks (United States), CureMD (United States), NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC (United States), Greenway Health, LLC (United States), Medfusion (United States), Epic Corporation Inc. (United States), GE Healthcare
Healthcare Institutions/Providers as a Target Audience
- (Hospitals, Medical Groups, Physician Practices, Diagnostic Centers, Pharmacies, Ambulatory Centers and Outpatient Clinics)
- Companies/Payers in the Healthcare IndustryHealthcare Information Technology Service Providers
- Entrepreneurial Capitalists
- Organizations Responsive to Patients
- Methodology of Research
The global patient portal market’s size was validated using both top-down and bottom-up methodologies, as well as the size of many other dependent submarkets within the main market. Numerous secondary sources, including directories, industry magazines, databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg Business, Factiva, and Avention, and company annual reports, were used to discover and collect data for this market analysis. To gather and validate information, as well as to assess the market’s dynamics, primary sources such as specialists on both the supply and demand sides were interviewed.
The Study’s Objectives
- To define and quantify the global market by product type, mode of distribution, end user, and region.
- To identify markets and their drivers within the global patient portal market that are projected to expand at a rapid pace in the coming years.
- To develop an understanding of market trends and opportunities for all stakeholders
- To conduct a strategic analysis of the market structure and to profile the leading players in the worldwide market, as well as to conduct a detailed analysis of their core capabilities.
- To monitor and analyze competitive developments such as product deployments; agreements, alliances, collaborations, and partnerships; new product launches and enhancements; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions (divestment, funding, and product integration)
The global patient portal market has been categorized by product, mode of distribution, and end user. The market is segmented by product type into standalone patient portals and integrated patient portals.
In 2019, the integrated Global Patient Portals Market held a greater market share. The market is segmented by delivery mode into web-based and cloud-based. In 2019, the web-based delivery sector captured a bigger part of the market.
The cloud-based delivery category, on the other hand, is expected to grow at a faster rate than the rest of the market throughout the projection period. The patient portal market is categorized by end user into providers, payers, pharmacies, and others.
In terms of revenue share, integrated Global Patient Portals Market topped the type segment in 2018. In light of the growing usage of EHRs, healthcare practitioners prefer pre-integrated patient portals. Integrated portals reduce the need for a separate specialized system to connect physician requirements and patient data.
On the other hand, standalone patient portals are expected to grow at the fastest rate between 2019 and 2026. In terms of efficiency, standalone patient portals provide additional benefits due to their intuitive and speedier user interface.
The National Health Information Technology Board of New Zealand, in collaboration with Primary Health Organizations, named eight eHealth Ambassadors to help general practitioners adopt patient portals in 2014.
Read Other Report: