There might be any person who is not aware of this incredible drink – coffee. For many people, it works the same as the engine works for vehicles.
Many individuals take a sip of coffee first after waking up, in order to make themselves energized and to get ready for their hectic days.
Benefits of Coffee Consumption
There is no doubt in saying that its balanced consumption has incredible health benefits. If you consume the nutritionist’s recommended amount of coffee on a daily basis you will get various mental and physical health benefits.
Let us discuss a few:
- It helps in getting your mood better because its consumption increases a certain amount of dopamine which works for the betterment of mood.
- It is really very helpful in dropping the signs of age because the nutrients it has, help in making your skin glow and make you look younger-looking.
- It is helpful for the heart if consumed at the right amount and right time. Excess consumption will be injurious.
- It can help in the protection from various dangerous diseases like liver cancer, alcoholic cirrhosis, and other fatty liver diseases.
- It has been proven that coffee works as an antidepressant too.
- Consuming black coffee reduces the risk of diabetes. If you do not consume it with milk or sugar.
In case you are a coffee lover then you must be aware that there are different types of coffee beans. By roasting them you can get various different flavors.
Come let’s explore varieties of coffee in this blog.
Types of Coffee Beans
The four primary types of coffee beans are:
Arabica Coffee Beans
Arabica Coffee Beans are the most common type of coffee and it is easily available on the markets of North America. It has a sweet flavor that makes it the most subtle and the coffee is less acidic in nature.
These beans are found in places of heavy rainfall because it requires more water as compared to other coffee beans. Arabica coffee beans come from Ethiopia. Arabica Coffee Beans Manufacturers put all their possible efforts into producing the best results.
Robusta Coffee Beans
This type of coffee is famous among people in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Robusta coffee beans have a strong flavor and have a high amount of caffeine in them.
The best quality of Robusta coffee beans tastes like a mixture of chocolate and rum.
Liberica Coffee Beans
Liberica coffee beans are rarely found as they grow in a specific climate and the production process for farmers is not easy and cost-effective.
Even though many people consider it the best type of coffee because of its wood-like flavor and the aroma is like a mixture of various fruits and flowers.
Excelsa Coffee Beans
Excelsa belongs to a family of Liberica beans. It grows in Southeast Asia and covers a small part of the world’s overall coffee production.
It has a tart, fruitier flavor having the qualities of light and dark coffee together at the same time.
Which type of coffee is the best?
It is totally up to you what type of coffee you choose to consume and more than that what you enjoy the most. As discussed, Robusta and Arabica are cost-effective and ubiquitous types of coffee that you can consume daily.
It entirely hinges on how you want to consume your coffee either with or without cream or milk and you have other options like cold coffee or hot coffee.
In case you are a black coffee lover then Arabica coffee beans might work best for you. It all depends on what suits you best on you.