In recent years, data-related career opportunities have grown exponentially. Companies are eager to collect data and derive insights from it as a result of technological advancements. Today, organizations can benefit from the accessibility of data.
For this reason, companies in India do not hesitate to offer higher salaries to data scientists. Companies are paying huge salaries to those with the skills needed for positions such as Data Analysts, Engineers, Scientists, etc.
With 50,000 positions available, India ranks second behind the United States in recruiting employees in data science, data analytics, etc. Whether you look at big companies, e-commerce businesses, or even start-ups, the demand for data experts is equally competitive.
What is a data scientist’s role?
Data scientists are innately analytical data experts with the skill set required to solve complex problems and the unquenchable thirst for exploring a wide range of issues.
A combination of IT and business, they are highly skilled individuals. The data scientist is a part computer scientist, mathematician, and trend analyst. Because of the high demand, the salary of a data scientist in India is among the highest.
Read this also: https://bloggingfort.com/7-severe-consequences-of-plagiarism-in-a-students-life/
Data Scientists’ Responsibilities
- We collect massive amounts of structured and unstructured data and turn it into actionable insights.
- This report identifies the data-analytics solutions with the greatest potential to drive organizational growth.
- Data can be analysed using text analytics, machine learning, and deep learning to reveal hidden trends and patterns.
- To solve complex business problems, an encouraging data-driven approach is used.
- Cleansing and validating data are to optimize data accuracy and efficacy.
- Communication of all the productive observations and findings is to the company stakeholders via data visualization.
Salary of Data Scientists in India
A data scientist’s average salary is $698,412.One year into their career, data scientists can earn an annual salary of around $550,000. A data scientist with 1 to 4 years of experience can expect to earn around $610,811.
In India, for example, a mid-level data scientist with 5 to 9 years of experience earns $1,004,082. Depending on your knowledge and skills, you can make more than *1,700,000 a year as a senior-level data scientist in India!
Salary of Data Scientists according to skills
You need more than just a Master’s degree to be eligible for such a high-paying position; you must know the data management languages and software.
- A common understanding of R is the most sought-after skill, followed by a good knowledge of Python. In India alone, Python salaries are worth 10.2 lakhs.
- Data Analysts proficient in both Big Data and Data Science are compensated by 26% more than those with just one.
- The SAS expert earns between INR 9.1-10.8 lakhs, while the SPSS expert earns INR 7.3 lakhs.
- The level of your expertise in Machine Learning will determine how much you can make up to 16 lakhs INR. The starting salary for Machine Learning jobs is around 3.5 lakhs. Additionally, Python developers’ salaries in India are among the highest of all languages used for machine learning.
- With a better understanding of Artificial Intelligence, you can advance your career. As a beginner in this industry, you can expect a salary of up to 6 lakhs INR per year.
Data Scientist Salary in India
You can notice an exuberating hike in India’s Data Scientists’ salaries. With a better understanding of Artificial Intelligence, you can advance your career.
You are interested in many subjects under the umbrella of Data Science. From Data Analysts to Machine Learning Engineers to Python Developers. The term “Data Science” encompasses every aspect of the field. To learn more visit Data Science Training in Pune
Despite the difficulties, data scientists continue to be among the most sought-after experts. Due to the rapid development of data science, a successful data scientist must have technical skills and a thorough understanding of business requirements, as well as the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and persuade business executives to act on the information provided.