- The Rivotril sleeping pills are available as both branded and generic drugs. Generic name: clonazepam
- Rivotril 2mg is the most commonly used Rivotril. It contains 2mg of the active ingredient clonazepam.
- Rivotril also comes in the form of drops and injection
- The Rivotril is prescribed for people with epilepsy, anxiety, sleeping problems, and panic attacks.
What is Rivotril?
Rivotril is a benzodiazepine that’s used as both a sleeping aid and anti-anxiety medication. Sometimes, it is also used to prevent and treat epilepsy in children. The general dose for Rivotril for insomnia is 0.25-2 mg which you take half an hour before going to bed. The common side effects of Rivotril are tremors, frightening dreams, muscle weakness, and drowsiness. Below is the best guide for Revotril Sleeping pills in UK. Read all the way to the end in order to make an informed decision.
Who can and cannot take Rivotril
Rivotril can be used by adults and children suffering from epilepsy, panic attacks, and insomnia. However, it is not appropriate for everyone; people should avoid taking this drug if they have:
- Or ever had an allergic reaction to Rivotril or any other benzodiazepine
- severe lung or liver disease
- any history of drug or alcohol addiction
Also, before taking the drug, they need to tell their doctors if they:
- Are pregnant or planning for it
- Drink alcohol. Alcohol and Rivotril together can lead to extreme harmful dependency issues
- Had a recent stroke, or heart attack
Want to buy sleeping tablets online UK? Look for a reputable retailer!
How to take RIVOTRIL
First things first, take Rivotril exactly as per your doctor’s instructions. Rivotril can come in tablets, oral drops, and injections, although it is recommended that you take it (regardless of the form) at the same time each day.
The dosage, however, must be individually adjusted depending on the patient’s health, age, sex, and the condition they are using the medication to treat. In general, most doctors start patients on a low dosage and gradually adjust the quantity to keep an eye on their progress and side effects.
The standard dosages prescribed to specific age groups:
1.5 mg each day (in 3 divided doses)
0.01 – 0.03 mg per day, divided into two to three doses
Just because Rivotril can help you manage insomnia, epilepsy, panic disorders, and anxiety, that doesn’t imply it won’t cause trouble of its own. Here are some of the most common Rivotril sleeping pill side effects that you should be aware of:
- Problems in speech
- Muscle weakness
- Daytime fatigue
Adverse effects that would require prompt medical attention include:
- Breathing difficulties
- Aggression, nervousness, and other behavioral changes
- Memory loss
Rivotril and pregnancy
Rivotril is not generally prescribed during pregnancy, as its safety among unborn children is not yet clinically approved. Other therapies might be better for you while you’re pregnant. You can get advice from your doctor or pharmacist about your available options.
However, if absolutely required, it can be used but only after discussing all the possible risks and benefits to you and your baby and with utmost caution.
- You should not use Rivotril if you have severe muscle weakness. The effects of sleeping pills have been associated with reduced skeletal muscle mass, walking speed, and handgrip strength, according to certain studies.
- Rivotril is not known to be safe to take when nursing; therefore, only do so with your doctor’s permission.
- Rivotril’s effectiveness may be compromised by certain drugs. So, notify your doctor if you’re taking anesthetics, pain medications, sedatives, muscle relaxants, or disulfiram.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after taking Rivotril. There will be dizziness and drowsiness, and your alertness will be impaired, making driving or using machinery in such circumstances potentially risky.
- Never ever give clonazepam to anyone else, even if they have the same problems as you. Everyone reacts to it differently.
- If you plan to have any surgical procedure done, you must inform your surgeon that you are taking Rivotril. The doctor may ask you to stop taking it or lower the dose for some time. He’ll also let you know when you can start taking standard-dose again.
If you take too much Rivotril, your body may have dangerously high amounts of clonazepam, making you feel very drowsy, confused, weak, and tired. An overdose of this medicine might also even make you unconscious.
Call your doctor if you suspect you’ve taken too much of this medicine. In case your symptoms are very severe, dial 999 or go to the local emergency room as soon as possible.
Before you Buy Sleeping Pills UK, you should know that they have the potential to become addictive. Research suggests around 35% of those who take higher doses of Rivotril or any other sleeping aid become addicted. Tolerance, or the need to take more Rivotril to attain the same sedative effects, is a symptom of dependence.
Do not stop taking Rivotril unless your doctor has recommended you to do. Severe withdrawal symptoms can develop if the dose is suddenly stop. These symptoms may include abdominal cramps, memory loss, headache, muscle pain, anxiety, extreme tension, and restlessness.
Where to buy Sleeping Pills online?
With an unparalleled reputation, “Buy sleeping pills” is the best online retailer of sedatives in the United Kingdom. For the past ten years, it has been serving millions of patients with the definite goal of improving mental and physical health standards. It offers a comprehensive range of pain relievers, sleeping pills, antidepressants, and anxiety medications.
Furthermore, it only works with trusted pharmaceutical companies that employ cutting-edge, evidence-based techniques and manufacture authentic, legal pharmaceuticals. Topping it all off, the rates of products here are relatively low compare to other online stores. So, if you want to buy Rivotril 2mg online in UK or any other sedative, you can count on it.